Tuesday 23 March 2010

The Day of Curiosity

Notable changes due to Levothyroxine - Better sleep. Hairier forearms?!

Curiosity killed the cat. I'm not sure where that poor puddytat is now though...or how he died.
Maybe he's really old road-kill.

The point is that there is only a certain degree where we can poke our noses in without getting spat at or poked in the eye.
In the metaphorical sense of course.
Unless you're into that sort of thing.
I personally am fine with a bit of rough-housing.

But I digress, we love a bit of gossip, myself included. It's not a bad thing, just need to be sure when we over-step our boundaries.
Note to self - other people's lives are NOT a window into some sort of soap.

Except mine, maybe, since I advertise to the world. I'm very cool with that.

"Within the microcosm and the macrocosm there are worlds in their own time and space"

Man, I need to start choosing better quotes, they'd probably be too soppy though ... ah well.

-Nevin
xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment