Sunday 31 January 2010

Easy Like Sunday Morning



There's how I'm going to keep myself busy during this experimental dosage period. Pictures say thousands of (painful) words.
I had the most borrrrrrrrrrring Saturday night, evar. I would have killed for a pint, a jagerbomb and a chat and a dance with a stranger, but no, early night for Nev(in)
Early night?! You say
Yep.
*Masses of confused looks and whispers of "Nev only sleeps 4 hours a night"*
It's true, I jumped into bed just after midnight, lay back, and yes there were the normal, "what ifs?" "why nots?" and "maybe if I's" running through my head, but pretty soon after, I passed the f$ck out!
When I woke up, I grabbed Clocky (more on him later) and it was several minutes to six. Holy crap.
Woke up fresh as a daisy, didn't tussle around, didn't cuddle my other pillow, just woke up, fresh as Will Smith himself.

But anywho Sunday was spent trying to organise my little 3 week adventure, I know now that on Friday I'll be in Scotland for 5-ish days, then Nottingham/London for 4 days, then I make it up as I go along!


NEW Albums
Contra- Vampire Weekend : 7.6/10
Hold me down - You me at six : 6.6/10
The Betrayed - Lostprophets : 7.2/10

So I hope you all free from the Clutches of January Blues, I even started a positivity enhancing facbook page;

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Thinking-something-isnt-going-to-happen-but-working-your-way-around-it/316646946056?ref=mf

I don't know what might be making you stressed, maybe an interview, perhaps a workload, an illness, the ever present "why won't that boy/girl notice me?!" that comes along with Febuary. But just shake it off kids! Things are thrown our way EVERY day, and we think that life is a bastard for doing it.
So, think about a difficulty that came up in your life, maybe recently or a few years ago. Then you would've been preaching despair, but I reckon now, because of it, you're in a much better position. It's a new year, feels free to air out your life a little! If something or someone is no good for you and you tryed to make it work, leave it were it lays, move on, head high.

Well after all that guff, I'm gonna say turrah and leave you with a quote that's often associated with my birthday;

"Maybe there are no accidents"

-Nev xo

No comments:

Post a Comment